No products in the cart.
- ‘Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness’ is an online wellness platform offering specialized programs to adults, kids and teenagers. Programs and classes range from Fitness Yoga, Kids’ Yoga, Teens Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Postnatal Yoga, Specialized Programs for Health Imbalances, Specialized Programs for Mental Health, and Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching. Most programs are delivered live and online via Zoom while a few specialized services may be delivered in-person at pre-established locations.
- ‘Fitness Yoga’, ‘Fitness Yoga Class’, ‘Starter Plan’ or Starter Bundle refers to Beginners, Beginners Plus or Vinyasa yoga class for adults.
- ‘Kids Class’ refers to yoga class for children aged between 4 and 10 years old.
- ‘Teens Plan’, ‘Teens Bundle’ or ‘Teens Yoga Class’ refers to yoga class for children aged between 11 and 17 years old.
- ‘Specialized Yoga Class’ or ‘Specialized Yoga Program’ is designed to address the specific health concerns of adults or children, and promote healing and health.
- ‘Prenatal Yoga Class’ is held as part of the Prenatal Yoga Program to promote a healthy pregnancy and smooth delivery for expectant mothers.
- ‘Postnatal Yoga Class’ is held as part of the Postnatal Yoga Program to help women recover their health and mental peace after delivery.
- ‘Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching’ offers access to two one-hour sessions with a Wellness Coach trained in Yoga and Ayurveda. The Wellness Coach will assess your needs, create a personalized Nutrition & Lifestyle Plan, and walk you through its implementation. This Coaching is NOT a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment provided by a medical doctor.
- ‘Featured Products’ are curated health and wellness products available at a discount on the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness’ Online Store.
- ‘Class fees’ refers to fees payable for attending any yoga class at the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness.
- ‘Services’ refers to any yoga class, Specialized Yoga Program, Prenatal Yoga Program, Postnatal Yoga Program, Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching or the Online Store offered by the Tamarind Leaf Yoga Wellness.
- ‘Bundle’ refers to a set of two or more services and products available for purchase on the Online Store or at the Tamarind Leaf Yoga Centre.
- 2.1 Pricing for any yoga class refers to two types of fees: Annual Membership and Class fees.
- 2.1.1 The Annual Membership fee is payable prior to starting the first class, and then on the first day of January yearly. The Annual Membership is valid from 1 January to 31 December.
- 2.1.2 Class fees for Regular Yoga Classes for adults are payable through the purchase of an auto-renew Monthly Plan or a Class Pass. Class fees for Kids, Students, Specialized Yoga Program, Prenatal and Postnatal yoga class are payable through the purchase of an auto-renew Monthly Plan.
- 2.2 Pricing for the Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching covers the cost for two one-hour sessions with a Wellness Coach. If Follow-up Appointments are required, a separate fee will be charged.
- 2.3 All payments are to be made via MCB Juice, Internet Banking or Cash prior to the start of any scheduled class, program, consultation or service. Payments by MCB Juice should be made to mobile no. 59039629, and payments by Internet Banking should be made to Tamarind Leaf Yoga Centre MCB Account: 000420905456.
- 2.4 Payments are non-refundable, and not transferable to another person.
3.A. MONTHLY PLAN
A Monthly Plan auto-renews every first day of the month, and offers the best value if an adult or a child is attending a minimum of one yoga class per week. You can choose between these Monthly Plans:
- Starter Plan: 1 Fitness Yoga Class (adults) per week
- Premium Plan: 2 Fitness Yoga Classes (adults) per week
- Kids Plan: 1 Kids Class per week
- Teens Yoga Plan: 1 Teens Yoga Class per week
- Specialized Yoga Plan: 1-3 Specialized Yoga Classes per week
- Specialized Yoga for Children Plan: 1 Specialized Yoga for Children Class per week
- Prenatal Yoga Plan: 1 Prenatal Yoga Class per week
- Postnatal Yoga Plan: 1 Postnatal Yoga Class per week
3.B. BILLING DATE
- 3.B.1. A Monthly Plan auto-renews every first day of the month, and your billing date is on the first of each month. You can make a monthly payment before or on the first of each month.
- 3.B.2. If you are joining mid-month, your payment will be prorated for the first month. As from the second month, you can start making payment before or on the first of the month.
- 3.B.3. If there is a 5th week in the month, during that week, you will be offered:
- one free class if you have a Starter, Kids, Students, Prenatal or Postnatal Yoga Plan
- up to two free classes if you have a Premium or Specialized Yoga Plan.
- 3.B.4. Free class/es will be offered according to your established schedule during the month, and subject to availability and onsite capacity. For example, if you regularly attend class on Tuesdays, the free class will be offered on that day during the fifth week.
- 3.B.5 If you have a Premium Plan and are travelling for up to 15 days, notify us at least 7 days before so that your Plan can be placed on hold. Upon your return, you will pay for a prorated Monthly Plan to cover the remaining classes during the month under way. Reactivation Fee will not be applicable. You may be asked to show proof of travel.
- 3.B.6 Status of a Monthly Plan:
- Active: Payment has been made by the Billing date, which is the 1st of the month.
- Overdue: Payment has not been made by the Billing date. You have up to the 15th of the month to make your monthly payment, and resume your Monthly Plan without additional charge.
- Cancelled: Payment has not been made within 15 days of the Billing date. On the 16th of the month, the Monthly Plan will be cancelled, and you will have to pay a Reactivation Fee of Rs500 in addition to paying for a prorated Monthly Plan to resume your classes during that month.
To cancel a Monthly Plan, simply stop the monthly payment. The Monthly Plan will be automatically cancelled 15 days after the Billing date. You can reactivate it anytime until 31 December, which is the expiry date of your annual membership, by paying a Reactivation Fee.
4. CLASS PASS
A Class Pass can be purchased by adults who wish to attend Regular classes without committing to a fixed number of classes per week. You can choose from one of these Class Passes:
- 1 Class Pass: 1 Regular class valid for 30 days
- 5 Class Pass: 5 Regular classes valid for 30 days
- 10 Class Pass: 10 Regular classes valid for 60 days
- 5.1 Class schedule is available on: www.tamarindleafyoga.com/schedule
- 5.2 Schedule is subject to change with or without prior notice.
- 5.3 No classes will be held on Public Holidays unless specified otherwise.
- 5.4 No classes will be held in the event of a cyclone warning class 3 and above.
- 5.5 In case of torrential rain and cyclonic weather with warning class 1 and 2, classes will be maintained online and/or onsite except in the case of a force majeure, for example road obstruction, electricity or internet cut etc.
6. BOOK YOUR REGULAR YOGA CLASS ONLINE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
- 6.1 Book your Regular yoga class at least 24 hours prior to its scheduled time to reserve your spot: www.tamarindleafyoga.com/booking
- 6.2 Instructions on how to create your account, book your Regular class, view available classes, and check the validity of your Monthly Plan or Class Pass: www.tamarindleafyoga.com/managemyaccounts
- 6.3 To join a Regular class online, you need to book your class as per the above instruction so that you can receive the link to the online class by email. Also notify us by WhatsApp at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled class: +23059039629/30.
- 6.4 If you show up for a class without a booking, you are not guaranteed a spot in the class. Priority will be given to students who have a booking up to the start time of the class, and afterwards, on a first come, first served basis according to capacity onsite.
7. RESCHEDULE AND CANCEL YOUR REGULAR CLASS BOOKING
- 7.1 You can reschedule or cancel your Regular class booking online up to 2 hours prior to the class start time. Instructions: www.tamarindleafyoga.com/managemyaccounts
- 7.2 If you do not cancel your booking up to 2 hours prior to class start time or do not show up for your scheduled class, you will be charged for the class.
- 7.3 If you have a Starter or Premium Monthly Plan, you can reschedule your booking/s within 7 days based on availability and capacity onsite.
- 7.4 If you have a 1 or 5 Class Pass, you can reschedule your Regular yoga class within 30 days of the purchase of your Class Pass.
- 7.5 If you have a 10 Class Pass, you can reschedule your Regular yoga class within 60 days of the purchase of your Class Pass.
8. BOOKING & RESCHEDULING OF SPECIALIZED YOGA, PRENATAL AND POSTNATAL YOGA CLASSES
- 8.1 Your Specialized Yoga, Prenatal and Postnatal class will be booked by the teachers of the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness based on a mutually agreed schedule at the time of enrolment.
- 8.2 You have up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled class to request a modification of your booking via Whatsapp +23059039629/30. Your booking will be rescheduled within 7 days based on availability and capacity onsite.
- 8.3 If you have a booking and wish to attend the class online, notify us by WhatsApp at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled class: +23059039629/30.
- 8.4 No bookings will be rescheduled, and you will be charged for the class in case of same day cancellations.
9. ONLINE STORE
- 9.1 The products, including herbal supplements, and services available on the Online Store are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. While these products and services are based on ancient healing traditions passed down over thousands of years, they are not substitutes for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment prescribed by your medical doctor. If you have any medical condition, are pregnant or nursing, please consult your doctor prior to the purchase or use of these products and services.
- 9.2 Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness, its teachers or Wellness Coaches are not responsible for any herbal contraindications. You are solely responsible for discussing any herbal supplements or health and wellness products with the teachers of the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness.
10. RIGHT OF ADMISSION TO THE CENTRE, CLASS OR CONSULTATION
- The Management of Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness reserves the right of admission to the Yoga Centre and to any of its classes or consultations held onsite or online.
11. NUTRITION & LIFESTYLE COACHING
- 11.1 ‘Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching’ offers access to two one-hour sessions with one of our Wellness Coaches trained in Yoga and Ayurveda:
- 11.1.1 During the first session, you will meet with your Wellness Coach to discuss your current state of health and imbalances.
- 11.1.2 The Wellness Coach will then design a Nutrition & Lifestyle Plan customized for your needs, and walk you through this Plan with guidelines for implementation during the second session. The Plan may may include Yogic & Ayurvedic tools including asanas (postures), breathwork, meditation, herbs, dietary and lifestyle guidelines.
- 11.1.3 The two sessions may be scheduled in-person at a pre-established location and/or online via Zoom. These sessions do not constitute medical diagnosis, advice or treatment, and are not a substitute for medical care or medical treatment prescribed by your doctor.
- 11.1.4 Through Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, our Wellness Coach will create a roadmap and guide you so that you may achieve your wellness goals. However, the responsibility to implement the recommendations with sincerity, commitment and dedication is yours. Since Yogic and Ayurvedic tools do not provide one-time quick fixes and require your active participation, it will take time for results to appear on your state of wellness.
- 11.2 Initial payment made at the time of booking an appointment for Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching covers the cost for two one-hour sessions with one of our Wellness Coaches, who are trained in Yoga and Ayurveda. Any Follow-up appointment will entail a separate fee.
- 11.2.1 Payment is required up-front at the time of booking to confirm your appointment.
- 11.2.2 Cancellations and rescheduling are available up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- 11.2.3 A No-show will entail forfeiting your payment as we will have already locked in the required time with our Wellness Coach.
- 11.2.4 The cost of herbal products are not included in the cost of the coaching sessions or follow-up appointments.
- 11.3 When booking an appointment, you may be required to submit photos of your face, tongue, ears or hands in advance so that your Wellness Coach may better understand your state of health, and prepare your first meeting accordingly.
- 11.4 Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching cannot be directly provided to children aged less than 18 years, but our Wellness Coach can discuss with parents or adult guardians of children with specific health imbalances. Parents or adult guardians will be solely responsible for accurately describing these imbalances, and implementing any guidelines from the Wellness Coach.
- 11.5 Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching may be complementary to, but is NOT a substitute for, medical care, advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a licensed medical doctor.
- 11.5.1 Do NOT disregard any medical diagnosis, advice or treatment because of any recommendations provided to you through the Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching sessions or Plan.
- 11.5.2 If you have a health condition that requires medical attention, consult with your licensed medical doctor immediately, and prior to starting your Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching.
- 11.5.3 Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness, its teachers or Wellness Coaches make no claim to cure or guarantee results from Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching.
- The privacy of your information is key to us. Your information, records, and transactions will remain confidential and will not be disclosed unless you authorize us to do so in writing or we are requested to do so by the law.
13. APPLICATION FOR A CLASS, PROGRAM, CONSULTATION, SERVICE OR PRODUCT AT TAMARIND LEAF YOGA & WELLNESS
- 13.1 The information that I have provided is complete and accurate.
- 13.2 I understand that participating in any class, program, consultation or service at the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness involves risks of injury. I am fully aware of the risks involved, and I agree to be solely responsible for any injuries sustained as a result of my participation in any such class, program, consultation or service.
- 13.3 I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a medical doctor prior to and regarding my participation in any class, program, consultation or service offered by the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical conditions that would prevent me from participating in any class, program or service offered by the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness.
- 13.4 I assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in any class, program, consultation or service at the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness and its teachers for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in any class, program, consultation or service at the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness.
- 13.5 I understand that participation in any yoga class, Specialized Yoga Program, Prenatal Program, Postnatal Program or Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching does not constitute medical diagnosis or medical treatment, and is not a substitute for medical care or medical treatment prescribed by my medical doctor.
- 13.6 I understand that Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness and its teachers are not responsible for any herbal contraindications, and I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for discussing any herbal recommendations I receive with the teachers of Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness.
- 13.7 I understand that, if at any time during any class, program, consultation, service or when receiving any instruction, I feel discomfort or pain or strain, it is my responsibility to cease the activity, inform the teachers of Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness, and consult my medical doctor.
- 13.8 I understand that in order to teach proper alignment and technique in any class, program or consultation, professional physical contact between the teachers of Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness and me may be necessary. I consent to such professional physical contact as is deemed necessary by the teachers of the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness. I understand that it is my responsibility to advise the teachers of the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness if I do not wish to proceed with such professional physical contact.
- 13.9 I understand that Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness and its staff are not responsible in the event of loss, damage, unauthorised use, theft or injury resulting from and to any personal property that I bring to the premises.
- 13.10 I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness, its owners, teachers, Directors and other participants as well as any similar claims against the owners, lessors and lessees of the premises of Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness as a result of my participation in any class, program, consultation or service at the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness.
- 13.11 I acknowledge that I am the parent/s and/or legal guardian of children aged 17 years and below, and are signing on their behalf so that they can take a class, program, consultation, service or product offered by the Tamarind Leaf Yoga & Wellness.
By clicking on ‘I agree’, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the above Terms and Conditions.